Sunday 11 June 2023

What's Cooking At The Madhouse ? menu plan week 23

This weekend, temperatures soared and I'm currently sweating my socks off in front of a fan even though it's half past eight at night. I bet it doesn't last though - there are thunderstorms forecast so I can see it all ending in a downpour. I went shopping in a different supermarket last week and picked up lots of different things to try out, which is great as my one big complaint about my local Lidl is that they rarely change what's on offer. 

Monday

lunch- canteen for me, fridge grazing for the kids

dinner - fake steak (something I bought at the supermarket - it's a kind of burger made from chopped up steak rather than minced beef. No idea what it'll be like but we'll see !) with pasta and peas

Tuesday

lunch- canteen for me, fridge grazing for the kids

dinner- pork curry with rice

Wednesday

lunch- baked potatoes with creamy chopped pork

dinner- chicken casserole with rice

Thursday

lunch lunch with friends for me, fridge grazing for the kids

dinner- BBQ chicken with mash & creamy cheesy leeks

Friday

lunch-  canteen for me, fridge grazing for the kids

dinner - freezer diving - I think there are some chicken burgers or pork chops in there, with boiled potatoes and ratatouille

Saturday

lunch- I think I'll go for chicken lazone again as it was such a big hit last time with rice

dinner- maybe a takeaway

Sunday

lunch- roast chicken, roast spuds, veg and gravy

dinner- bacon sandwiches

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

2 comments:

  1. It's been hot here but after having an insulated wall put up in the living room it seems to keep the heat out so as long as I stay inside I can stay cool.
    The fake steak sounds interesting. Great meal plan. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...