Sunday 25 June 2023

What's Cooking At The Madhouse ? menu plan week 25

Well I didn't think it would last but we're still sweating our socks off in the middle of a major heatwave. Salads and sandwiches are on the menu now and I'm looking for more summery options that the kids will like despite the added veggies. I'm still trying to find things that everyone likes - green beans are a surprising winner at the moment. Into the last two weeks at school with two days supervising exams on Monday and Tuesday. Can't wait for the holidays - bring them on !

Monday

lunch- canteen for me, fridge grazing for the kids

dinner - chicken sausages with pasta

Tuesday

lunch- canteen for me, fridge grazing for the kids

dinner- Provençal marinaded chicken with rice and ratatouille

Wednesday

lunch- chicken burgers, tomato salad and potato salad

dinner- breaded fish, rice and peas

Thursday

lunch lunch with friends for me, fridge grazing for the kids

dinner- pasta bolognese

Friday

lunch-  canteen for me, fridge grazing for the kids


Saturday

lunch- leftovers or Deliveroo

dinner- twice-baked stuffed baked potatoes (with chorizo, onions, tomatoes, mushrooms)

Sunday

lunch- BBQ chicken with couscous & tomato salad

dinner- big mixed salad with bacon, mushrooms and cheese

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...