Sunday 25 February 2024

What's Cooking At The Madhouse ? menu plan week 9


We made it to the holidays - woohoo ! For once, I have zero plans. Well, that's not quite true, I have loads of things that I want to sort out around the house but nothing set in stone so it can all change at a minute's notice. The kids are all happy setting up dates with their boyfriends and girlfriends and I have lots of lovely things on the cards like dejunking the understairs cupboard, cleaning and dejunking the patio, getting the roofers in at last and heading to the doctor's to renew my prescription. All sounds great fun - not !! But it'll be good when it's all done. Sophie has invited us over to her place in Lille for dinner midweek so that could be a nice day out. I bet I end up going on my own as everyone else will have stuff planned with their other halves !

Monday

lunchsticky chicken with rice

dinner - cottage pie with carrots

Tuesday

lunch- pork and chickpeas couscous

dinner-Provençal chicken with pasta

Wednesday

lunch- lunch with Sophie, leftovers for anyone who stays at home

dinner- Deliveroo with or without me, depending on when I get home (and I can use up leftovers or have a tin of French Onion Soup from a recent Degustabox)

Thursday

lunch- Hawaiian pork chops with rice and green beans

dinner- chicken stir fry with noodles (+ onions, mushrooms, carrots, peppers, leftover pineapple if there is any)

Friday

lunch- Spanish chicken with pasta and ratatouille


Saturday

lunch- chicken burgers with baked potatoes and sweetcorn

dinner- pasta carbonara

Sunday

lunch- roast dinner

dinner - smoked sausages with lentils and rice

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...