Sunday 25 August 2024

What's Cooking At The Madhouse ? menu plan week 35


I can't believe that this is the final menu plan before heading back to work. Us teachers go back on Friday then the kids come back on Monday. That at least gives me the weekend to get ready, which is better than usual. On Monday we should be getting the final roof repairs done. We've been waiting for over a year so I'm fed up of waiting but they postponed Friday's scheduled work because of the wind (which we didn't even end up with in the end). It's just a few ridge tiles that need replacing so it should be a quick job hopefully. Apart from that, I'll be visiting a friend (we used to work together until she retired) so I'll drop her off a bagload of books that I have finished with. That'll make some space in my room. I've been dashing around getting all of Pierre's back-to-school stuff. Just a pair of trainers to go and an upgrade to his phone contract and we're done. Leaving me with a final few days to chill. Here's what's on the menu plan for this week.

Monday

lunch- chicken and mushroom pies with potatoes and carrots

dinner - I'll be visiting a friend and probably home late so maybe Deliveroo

Tuesday

lunch- fish, rice and peas

dinner- sausages, baked potatoes and beans

Wednesday

lunch- sweet & sour chicken with rice

dinner- spicy creamy pork with pasta

Thursday

lunch- chicken fajitas

dinner- pepperoni pizza

Friday

lunch- lunch at school for me, Pierre can go fridge-diving

dinner - pasta carbonara

Saturday

lunch- fricadelles (spicy sausages) and mash

dinner- chilli con carne and rice

Sunday

lunch- pork filet mignon, baked potatoes and cream sauce

dinner - leftovers

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...