Tuesday 27 August 2024

SOiL Organic Aromatherapy Exhale set review


As a teacher, I have to admit, I love the long summer holidays. It's lovely to have almost two months to sit back, think of nothing but myself and just BREATHE ! There are only a couple of weeks left until I'm back in my classroom and spending my weekends and evenings marking and lesson planning but I've just discovered a fabulous product to help me keep stress at bay - the Exhale Calming Essential Oil Trio from SOiL Organic. 

The cute little pack contains three products, all of which are 100% pure organic oils that use aromatherapy to help calm your senses. I've been a fan of aromatherapy since it started making an appearance during my teenage years in the 1980s. I remember sniffing all sorts of feel-good products on offer in stores without ever really understanding the therapeutic benefits of the different oils they contained. 

The Exhale set contains three products :

Frankincense, which helps to ease the nervous system to promote feelings of calm and introspection. It is widely used in oil burners to increase the beneficial effects of meditation and increase concentration. That sounds like exactly what will be required when I am tired and stuck in the middle of a big pile of marking !

 Rose Geranium, which is renowned for its anxiety-reducing effects as it both lifts the spirit and calms your mood. Again, perfect for teachers, as you head into your classroom at the start of term with no idea of the pupils in front of you and how to appeal to their better natures to keep them under control without losing your cool.

 De-Stress, which is my favourite of the scents and is a soothing combination of Grapefruit, Clary Sage, Cypress and Cedarwood essential oils that expertly eases tension, reduces stress and re-energises your wellbeing. Again, perfect for teachers, as well as any other jobs where the pressure is likely to mount and have you doubting yourself. The topnotes of grapefruit, I think, give a lovely citrus hint which is great for lifting your mood and making you think positively.

Whether you use them at the start of the day to alleviate symptoms of stress and ease mental and physical tension, or at the end of the day to encourage deep relaxation and unwind, they're perfect for indulging in a little me-time when you want to chill out.

The box contains three bottles - 2 x 10ml and 1 x 5ml. Other sets available include Clarity, First Aid and Inhale.

RRP : £33.90


Disclosure : I received the product in order to provide my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...