Sunday 1 September 2024

What's Cooking At The Madhouse ? menu plan week 36


And we're into a new school year. My timetable isn't bad this year. I have Tuesday morning and Wednesday off which breaks up the week nicely. The classes all seem pretty good and, although there are some pupils I don't know, I have lots of nice kids from previous years that I haven't seen for a while. I finish at 4.30 every day which is a bit of a killer but I can't complain. I'm also not a form teacher this year which is a relief. More big news from last week - they finally finished the roof repairs, closing a chapter that has been dragging on for almost two years ! The girls are back to uni and Pierre is starting at lycée (high school) so most lunchtimes will be at school for everyone now. Here's the plan for this week.

Monday

lunch- fried rice with ham, onions and peas (just me - Pierre has school lunch offered today for first day back)

dinner - beef tacos with guacamole and rice

Tuesday

lunch- egg and chips or fried egg and ham sandwich (just me)

dinner- Honey sesame chicken with rice

Wednesday



Thursday

lunch- school lunch


Friday

lunch- school lunch

dinner - paprika pork with pasta

Saturday

lunch- sweet & sour chicken with noodles


Sunday

lunch- spaghetti bolognese

dinner - baked potatoes with creamy Boursin chicken

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...