Sunday 29 September 2024

What's Cooking At The Madhouse ? menu plan week 40


Last week wasn't too bad weather wise in the end. It poured hard on Friday when I was on the way to work but we didn't get the full week of rain that they were predicting. It's got decidedly colder though and the heating has come on which is nice in the mornings. Pierre has just bought a new coat for the winter so it must be cooling down as I've been nagging him about it for months ! Last week was a busy week at work with the school cross country competition taking up my Wednesday morning off and a school open day after work on Friday. This week will seem calmer by comparison. Here's what we're eating this week. Pierre loved the steak so I think I'll defrost another pack of that.

Monday

lunch- school lunch 

dinner - creamy pork with rice and green beans

Tuesday

lunch- beef tacos (to use up the leftover taco shells from last week)

dinner- tomatoey meatball & chickpea couscous

Wednesday

lunch- leftovers

dinner- battered fish, rice, carrots and peas

Thursday

lunch- school lunch

dinner- steak, baked potatoes and carrots

Friday

lunch- school lunch

dinner spicy chicken pasta

Saturday

lunch- the rest of the meatballs with pasta and tomato sauce

dinner- marry me chicken with mash

Sunday


dinner - leftovers or soup

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...