Saturday 14 December 2019

Fab freebies of the week 14/12


Morning all ! So how's everything going? Are you totally chilled about the upcoming festive frenzy or do you still have way too much to get under control ? I'm doing OK, I guess ! I've bought most of the presents (although I'm still waiting for lots of them to arrive in the post !) but luckily, I don't have to organise anything else as we'll be at my mum and dad's so the sweat's off a bit. Phew ! If you need a bit of a break for a while, grab yourself a cuppa and have a quick browse through this week's fab freebies. Enjoy the weekend :)

***********************************

Awww I like this one ! Morrisons is handing out free carrots to customers this Christmas 'for Rudolph'

Pet Plan have a cool advent calendar with loads of goodies up for grabs

Claim your free Unicef tote bag

If you have a One Stop Shop nearby, play their augmented reality game and try to win one of 5,000 Maltesers Reindeer, amongst other things

Take the quick Super Savvy Me Christmas survey and try to win a prize

Get some free Disney stickers from Huggies Pull Ups

You could win 1 of 150 Tea India Ayurveda sample packs if you are one of the first people to complete the survey.

Welcome to Secret Readers! Choose a free ebook from our Women´s Fiction selection.

Grab a free sample of Oust Descaler

Win one of 30 Nicky shopping bags

The Insiders are looking for 300 people to trial either Nestlé waters OR Nestlé breakfast cereal.

Keep trying your luck on the Walkers daily entry competition - I've yet to win but I've seen various people winning a box of 36 bags of crisps !


Why join the Pukka Collective? Receive our free welcome pack, which includes eight Pukka organic tea sachets (while stocks last)

You can see previous weeks' freebie roundups by clicking here but be warned, many of the offers are only valid for a short time. Let me know if any have expired and I'll remove them from the roundup.

You may also like to enter my current giveaways :

Giveaway #735 : Win 2 x Dora And The Lost City of Gold DVDs - closing date 29/12

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...