Saturday 7 March 2020

Fab freebies of the week 7/3


Well, as you can probably tell, since the last blogpost was written on Tuesday, it's been a VERY busy week ... but I made it through to the end in one piece (more or less !). My back is hurting less (fingers crossed - I'm still taking it easy-ish) so I'm hoping I'll be back on top form next week. Just as well, as the shower now needs fixing - the water has started gushing out of a big hole where the showerhead meets the pipe. I'll need to buy a new showerhead but I can't actually see how to get the old one off at the moment - *sigh* will it ever end ?! For now, it's Saturday morning and I'm just looking forward to a lovely weekend off. I may have absolutely loads of marking to get through, but I'm not thinking about that until tomorrow ! Hope you have a lovely weekend planned, starting off with this week's offers.

*****************************************************

A lovely new offer from Debenhams Beauty Club (if you have the card) : From Friday 6th March, pick up your sample of DIOR Miss Dior Rose N’Roses. "Make me a fragrance that smells love!" Christian Dior. Miss Dior is a hymn to love, emblematic of Dior femininity with a Couture spirit. A hand-crafted trail of scent with a modern, rebellious and elegant personality.


Win one of 2000 bottles of Zoflora (daily entry)

Sign up to the Tenderstem® newsletter and you'll be in with a chance of winning one of 25 Tenderstem® broccoli branded lunch boxes, perfect for taking your leftovers to work or even keeping your Tenderstem® fresh in the fridge. (25 winners per month)

1000 winners will be chosen at random to win an Anker PowerLine III or PowerLine + III cable.

On the Bond It facebook page : We're giving away a Monster Mix pack to EVERYONE who suggests a new mashup for our designers to bring to life! 'dog house', 'monkey wrench'... get it? Suggestions below to win!

From Elgin Clothing : Invite Friends, Earn Free Clothes.
Share your unique link via email, and social media, to earn a free cashmere sweater, t-shirt, and discounts, for every friend who joins.

Win LUNCH on us... Every month we give away a whole load of Higgidy goodies (in the form of vouchers) to 100 lucky people.

Fill out the form below to receive your free Grrreatest Games card keeper and stickers

You can see previous weeks' freebie roundups by clicking here but be warned, many of the offers are only valid for a short time. Let me know if any have expired and I'll remove them from the roundup.

You may also like to enter my current giveaways :

Coming soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...