Saturday 25 April 2020

Fab freebies of the week 25/4


Another week of lockdown done and dusted ! These past two weeks have flown by - I can't believe I need to start getting back into online school mode for Monday morning. I'll probably sort it all out on Sunday actually, uploading all my lessons in advance, then at least I'll just have Pierre' s work to deal with and emails to answer. I'd rather still be on holiday, that's for sure ! Some freebies still seem to be getting sent out, so I'll continue with the round-ups for now. Have a great weekend! :)

******************************************************

We’re looking for 850 Insiders impacted by this issue (cat owners with cat allergies) who would be willing to try Pro Plan® LIVECLEAR® as part of their allergen management routine.

On BzzAgent : Apply now for FREE Lancome Juicy Tubes Lip Gloss Samples in exchange for public reviews

Caboodle Firsts: Get one of 100 early copies of The Sin Eater

Wanna try before you buy? Simply sign up to our newsletter and fill in the form below consenting your request for Que Bella to add you to our subscriber list. You’ll receive a surprise free sample to try. (Choose the face mask that you wish to try)

Enter Nestlé's Paralympics competition - use code 8801 to participate.

Take part in Uniball's Pen to Zen giveaway - loads of prizes up for grabs.

To redeem your £1 coupon on Carpet Fresh, just print off the coupon and take it on your next shop. Just click the coupon and print


You can see previous weeks' freebie roundups by clicking here but be warned, many of the offers are only valid for a short time. Let me know if any have expired and I'll remove them from the roundup.

You may also like to enter my current giveaways :

Coming soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...