Monday 27 September 2021

What's Cooking At The Madhouse ? menu plan week 40


It seemed like a really busy week, probably because I gave up my Friday afternoon off to go and watch my trainee teacher in her lessons then talk through everything, plus I had an online meeting on Thursday afternoon too. This week, I'm in an online meeting/training session all of Tuesday morning. It should be an interesting project though, working against bullying. I just want a few normal weeks with no extras to get into routine ! Here's this week's plan.

Monday

lunch- canteen for me

dinner - sausage and lentil stew with ebly

Tuesday

lunch- canteen for me

dinner- chicken curry with rice

Wednesday

lunch- ribs with baked potatoes and coleslaw

dinner- beef bourguigon with mash and carrots

Thursday

lunch - possibly lunch in a restaurant with friends

dinner- chicken burgers, chips and coleslaw

Friday

lunch- gyros chicken with rice

dinner - veal stew with pasta

Saturday

lunch- McDonald's, kebab or fried chicken, probably

dinner- tartiflette (potatoes, onions, bacon and stinky cheese, baked in the oven)

Sunday 

lunch- roast dinner

dinner- bacon sandwiches

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

Katykicker

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like you are busy at the moment. The working again bullying training sounds interesting.
    I love the sound of your meals. The dinner one's all sound so warming, just what we need with the weather we have here x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is quite a lot of extras, sorry, you had to give up your free afternoons. Though working against bullying is important. It's such a rampant problem in schools.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a very interesting project though!

    Hope you're keeping well and week is a good one x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...