Sunday 30 October 2022

What's Cooking At The Madhouse ? menu plan week 44


Into our second week of school holidays and I must admit, I'm enjoying lazing around. I'm feeling better than last week but I still have very little energy so I'm hoping that picks up before I go back to work next week. Last week's menu plan was used but was cut back as leftovers made two meals out of every one that I posted. Also Sophie headed home on Sunday as the grandparents are up visiting on Monday so she took over cooking and went off plan. Some things are therefore reposts from last week that didn't get made. Here's this week's plan.

Monday

lunch- Chinese restaurant with Mike's mum and dad (and aunt and uncle)

dinner slow cooker potato soup 

Tuesday

lunch- sausages (and mushrooms, peppers, onions, tomatoes) with pasta

dinnermici (Romanian kind of meatballs) with rice & cauliflower cheese

Wednesday

lunch- chicken tacos 

dinner- baked potatoes (with onions, mushrooms, bacon, beans & cheese)

Thursday

lunch - couscous (with pork, red peppers, green peppers, onions, mushrooms, chickpeas)

dinner- sweet & sour chicken & noodles

Friday

lunch- beefburger, ratatouille & rice

dinner - spaghetti carbonara

Saturday

lunch- let's throw a joker in here for using up the leftovers that are probably packing out the fridge

dinner- Korean BBQ chicken (a bottle of sauce from a recent Degustabox) with pasta

Sunday 

lunchtartiflette (stinky cheese bake with potatoes, bacon and onions)

dinner- leftovers or toast

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you are having time to laze about. It sounds like you need it.
    Great meal plan. The Mici sounds interesting and I like the sound of the Korean BBQ chicken. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...