Sunday 6 November 2022

What's Cooking At The Madhouse ? menu plan week 45


Next week we're back to school so I'm glad to say, I'm back to feeling pretty much 100%. Hopefully that will continue once the work routine kicks in ! Aaagghh, I've just remembered, the clocks went back during the holidays so it'll be dark when the alarm goes off tomorrow - boo ! I think we'll need an easy week of meals to get back into routine. Friday is a bank holiday so at least we get a long weekend :)

Monday

lunch- canteen for me, fridge diving for those at home

dinner - Mini Italian meatball subs (or maybe Tex-Mex meatball subs - I'll let the kids decide) with wedges and coleslaw

Tuesday

lunch- canteen for me, fridge diving for those at home

dinner- chicken pot pie & mash

Wednesday

lunch- leftovers or salad

dinner- blanquette de veau (veal stew) in the slow cooker with rice

Thursday

lunchlunch with friends for me, fridge diving for those at home

dinner- chicken burgers with creamy mushroom pasta

Friday

lunchPeppery herbed turkey tenderloin with mash & carrots

dinner - I spotted some Chinese nibbles and banh bao in the freezer - sounds good to me

Saturday

lunch- maybe leftovers, otherwise spaghetti carbonara



dinner- leftovers or toast

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...