Sunday 20 November 2022

What's Cooking At The Madhouse ? menu plan week 47


This week, the chicken thighs with sun dried tomatoes were popular but the kids' favourite meal was the meatball subs again, especially as I had bought some ciabatta-style rolls. I think they'd happily eat these every week ! The chicken pie was a surprise big hit too - Pierre declared it's his favourite meal ever, whereas I just see it as using up the leftovers ! The weekend meals changed again as Sophie came back home again (she keeps jumping in the car with her friend when he drives back for the weekend !) so we went off plan. I didn't go shopping this week as my card has hit its limit (I can still get money out of the bank but can't use my bank card as I hit my spending limit, paying for the roof repairs and getting a new washing machine and tumble drier) so I'm working with what is in the freezer this week. It's good to have a clearout anyway as I had no idea what was left in there !

Monday

lunch- canteen for me, fridge diving for those at home

dinner - steak (or beefburger for Pierre) with potato fritters and ratatouille

Tuesday

lunch- canteen for me, fridge diving for those at home

dinner- chilli con carne with rice

Wednesday

lunch- leftovers

dinner- creamy paprika pork with pasta & leeks

Thursday

lunch - ham & cheese puffs with mash

dinner- Turkey à la king with rice

Friday

lunch- canteen for me, fridge diving for those at home

dinner - Hungarian goulash  with ebly

Saturday

lunch- Laughing Cow chicken with green beans & rice

dinner- pizza or deliveroo or fridge diving for leftovers

Sunday 

lunch- roast chicken, roast potatoes, veg & gravy

dinner- leftovers or toast

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

1 comment:

  1. We love meatball subs here too. I always make double meatballs when we have them and one day with spaghetti the next in subs. It's lovely that Sophie keeps popping back home.
    Great meal plan. I love the sound of the paprika pork and the Hungarian goulash. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...