Sunday 13 November 2022

What's Cooking At The Madhouse ? menu plan week 46


This week was a bit hectic as I was catching up on all the tests and homework that got put back, due to my time off sick just before the holidays. Instead of having it all planned so that I had two weeks to mark everything, I ended up only having the weekend to clear it all. Luckily Friday was a bank holiday - phew ! We ended up going off plan this week, as Sophie came home for the long weekend so we went to a local Chinese restaurant (a belated birthday meal), cooked up some of her favourites and used up leftovers that she brought back. The meatball subs were a big hit so I bought some posh ciabatta-type rolls to make them again. They're quick and simple to throw together too so it's a definite win-win !

Monday

lunch- canteen for me, fridge diving for those at home

dinner - there's some leftover chicken so either a chicken pie with mash and veg or pasta with chicken, depending on how much is left after lunch

Tuesday

lunch- canteen for me, fridge diving for those at home


Wednesday


dinner- Crispy sesame beef with noodles (and I'll throw in some carrots, red peppers and onions with the beef)

Thursday

lunchlunch with friends for me, fridge diving for those at home

dinner- fajitas 

Friday

lunch- canteen for me, fridge diving for those at home

dinner - spicy meatballs with peppers, onions, tomatoes & couscous

Saturday

lunch- maybe a takeaway, maybe leftovers

dinner- 2-ingredient pulled pork (with potatoes and carrots in the slow cooker)

Sunday 

lunch- I think there will be leftover pulled pork - Pork Carnitas Tacos sounds good, with rice & guacamole

dinner- leftovers or toast

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...