Sunday 19 March 2023

What's Cooking At The Madhouse ? menu plan week 12

Last week, I said I should have a pretty calm week coming up. Ha ha ha, best joke I've told in a long time ! It was brutal, combining report filling, after-school meetings at work and rushing about with doctor's appointments. Next week is a week of meetings (Tuesday, Thursday and Friday), so I'm not sure how much cooking I'll be doing (I can see us relying on the kids pitching in or grabbing takeaways if I get in too late and totally knackered !) but in theory, the worst is behind us. At least I've finished the reports ! Now I have to start tackling the problems around the house again (mainly involving dealing with a leak in Sophie's bathroom in the loft leaking into Pierre's room underneath - which may be coming in through the roof but maybe not). Sounds fun (not !)

Monday

lunch- canteen for me, leftovers/canteen for the kids

dinner - savoury mince and veg (either over rice or in pasties with mash)

Tuesday

lunch- canteen for me, leftovers/canteen for the kids

dinner- pasta with sausages/tomatoes/onions/mushrooms

Wednesday

lunch- chicken fajitas

dinner- battered fish, rice & veg

Thursday

lunch - lunch with a friend

dinner- pasta carbonara

Friday

lunch- canteen for me, leftovers/canteen for the kids

dinner - probably a takeaway/Deliveroo

Saturday

lunch- omelettes for me and Juliette, fridge-raiding for Pierre !

dinner- chicken and leeks in a cheesy, creamy sauce with pasta

Sunday 

lunch- roast chicken, roast potatoes, veg and lashings of gravy

dinner- leftovers or toast

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like things have been hectic with you. I hope you get the problems around your house fixed soon.
    Great meal plan. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...