Sunday 26 March 2023

What's Cooking At The Madhouse ? menu plan week 13

Last week was as hectic as I predicted. This week should be better as I only have one meeting left, on Monday. Thank goodness for that ! The rest of the week is back to normal routine so I should have some time to deal with other problems around the house - fingers crossed ! 

Monday

lunch- canteen for me, leftovers/canteen for the kids

dinner - leftover chicken with pasta or rice (hopefully Juliette will sort out dinner as I'll be late home)

Tuesday

lunch- canteen for me, leftovers/canteen for the kids

dinner- sweet Chinese pork with noodles (or rice if there's some leftovers)

Wednesday

lunch- chicken burgers with ebly (and red peppers in a jar, that need using up)

dinner- Spicy tomato chicken with mash & green beans

Thursday

lunch - lunch with a friend

dinner- Hawaiian shoyu chicken with pasta

Friday

lunch- canteen for me, leftovers/canteen for the kids

dinner - Hawaiian pork chops with rice

Saturday

lunch- pasta bolognese

dinner- baked potatoes (with cheese/bacon/mushrooms/beans)

Sunday 

lunch- roast dinner (probably chicken)

dinner- leftovers or toast

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

1 comment:

  1. I hope this week is a little quieter for you.
    Great meal plan. I think I might have to give that Hawaiian Shoyu Chicken a try, it sounds so good. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...