Sunday 12 March 2023

What's Cooking At The Madhouse ? menu plan week 11


This week was busy, filling in as many school reports as possible on my days off. I got about half of them done so I should be pretty chilled out with no last-minute cramming before the class meetings that kick off at the end of the week. Phew ! That was as exciting as it got this week ! In terms of meals, the chicken pie was a big hit - we used to eat them pretty much every week with the leftovers from our roast chicken, then, after Mike died and Sophie moved out, a whole chicken was too much so we went down to chicken fillets. They're easy to cook and very tasty but there are no leftovers for pie making sadly ! The pork chops received rave reviews too, even though I did absolutely nothing special with them. No complaints from me though - I bought some more for this week !

Monday

lunch- canteen for me, leftovers/canteen for the kids

dinner - pork chops, rice and ratatouille

Tuesday

lunch- canteen for me, leftovers/canteen for the kids

dinner- sweet & sour chicken and noodles

Wednesday


dinner- pasta carbonara

Thursday

lunch - leftovers or cheese/ham (or maybe tuna/mayo) baguettes

dinner- fishfingers, pan-fried potatoes & coleslaw

Friday

lunch- canteen for me, leftovers/canteen for the kids

dinner - after school meeting so probably Deliveroo by the time I get home

Saturday

lunch- salami and goat's cheese tartlets (or they may end up as bacon and cheese ones) with mash & beans

dinner- pork curry & rice

Sunday 

lunch- tartiflette (stinky cheese baked over baked potatoes, bacon and onions)

dinner- leftovers or toast

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

1 comment:

  1. Well done with getting the school reports done. I love making a pie from the leftovers from a roast dinner. Sometimes I end up making just a vegetable because I forget to add the chicken. lol
    Great meal plan. I could just eat the sweet & sour chicken and noodles now. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...