Monday 1 May 2023

What's Cooking At The Madhouse ? menu plan week 18

Last week, we had a lovely time catching up with my parents and sister in Hastings so it was even better having a bonus bank holiday today to keep the holiday vibe going a little longer. I can't believe we're into May now. The summer is just around the corner - I'm looking forward to the warmer weather and the big long holiday, plus I've just booked a fortnight in Spain/Portugal which is exciting, but I'm hoping my hayfever doesn't kick off this year. In terms of food, I filled the fridge when I went shopping on Saturday so here's what's on the cards this week.

Monday

lunch- steak, rice and grilled tomatoes

dinner - chicken stir fry with noodles and loads of veg (baby corn, mange tout, carrots, mushrooms, onions, peppers, tenderstem broccoli ...)

Tuesday

lunch- canteen for me, fridge grazing for the kids

dinner- cottage pie

Wednesday

lunch- leftovers

dinner- Mexican pork chops with baked potatoes & veg

Thursday

lunch lunch with friends for me, fridge grazing for the kids

dinner- filet mignon with roast potatoes & veg

Friday

lunch-  canteen for me, fridge grazing for the kids

dinner - pasta bolognese

Saturday

lunch- sausages, mash & baked beans

dinner- Deliveroo

Sunday

lunch- roast chicken, roast potatoes, veg & gravy

dinner- pasta carbonara

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

1 comment:

  1. How lovely to spend some time with your parents and to book a holiday!
    Great meal plan. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...