Sunday 7 May 2023

What's Cooking At The Madhouse ? menu plan week 19

Last week was fairly chilled out as Monday was a bank holiday. This week is the same again - Monday is a bank holiday again and on Tuesday, I'm on a training day so add in my Wednesday day off and it's a pretty calm week this week too ! I love the month of May as it's stuffed with bank holidays and bonus days off then once that's all over, we're into the final weeks of the summer term. I can almost smell the sun cream already ! But let's not get ahead of ourselves ! Here's what we'll be eating this week.

Monday

lunch- chicken burgers, rice and beans

dinner - cottage pie

Tuesday

lunch- canteen for me, fridge grazing for the kids

dinner- chicken fajitas

Wednesday

lunch- pasta carbonara

dinner- pork casserole, mash & veg

Thursday

lunch lunch with friends for me, fridge grazing for the kids

dinner- sausages, baked potatoes and beans

Friday

lunch-  canteen for me, fridge grazing for the kids

dinner - steak in ale pie, roast potatoes & carrots

Saturday

lunch- Deliveroo probably, if the kids get their way

dinner- pasta bolognese

Sunday

lunch- roast dinner

dinner- big chicken vol-au-vents with rice and salad

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...