Friday 16 September 2016

What's Cooking at The Madhouse? menu plan 16/9


It's been a sweltering week - perfect for trying out some of the Italian and Australian recipes from my recent Kitchen Trotter boxes - but I've worked my way through them all now and need a new destination. I've gone trawling through my bookmarked globe-cooking recipes so there should be an explosion of flavours going on next week. There seems to be a bit of a global street food theme going on this week, quite by accident, but it'll be mixed and matched for some seriously strange but hopefully tasty fusion food !

Saturday 

lunch - probably McDonalds which means it's highly likely it will be a scampi wrap for me

dinner - soup - not sure what, either something out of the freezer or some freshly made vegetable or Mexican soup

Sunday

lunch - the Madhouse grandparents will be over so it'll be a bbq or a Sunday roast, depending on the weather

dinner - a sandwich or a salad if anyone's hungry

Monday 

dinner - Thai green curry with rice

Tuesday 

dinner - Singapore noodles with chicken & veggies

Wednesday 

lunch - tacos

dinner - chiftele, Romanian meatbals, with spaghetti or couscous - not sure which yet, I'll let the kids decide ! - and ratatouille

Thursday 

dinner - Norwegian fishcakes called fiskekaker with boiled potatoes and carrots - or possibly aalo ko achar, which is a Nepalese spicy potato salad

Friday 

dinner - street food Taiwan style ! Cong You Bing, which are sort of beef wraps


***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

2 comments:

  1. Will be alright if I invite myself round
    Such an array of delicious food
    All sound amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully it'll all taste as good as it sounds !!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...