Friday 10 November 2017

What's Cooking at The Madhouse? menu plan 10/11

This week will be much less hectic than the killer week last week, so I can get back to home cooking. As I'm snuggled under the quilt after getting caught in a hail shower as I write this, I'm thinking winter warmers and hearty stews in the slow cooker.

Saturday

lunch - Time for the traditional KFC/Burger King/McDonald's option

dinner - Mexican bean soup

Sunday

lunch - roast dinner, probably chicken

dinner - leftovers from lunch or fridge grazing

Monday 

 lunch - pasta with cherry tomatoes, leftover chicken & pesto

dinner - cod au gratin with mash & broccoli

Tuesday 

packed lunch - chicken salad wrap

dinner - chilli con carne & rice

Wednesday 

lunch - Spanish tortilla omelette

dinner - sticky marinated duck with rice and veg

Thursday 

packed lunch - leftover duck with rice salad

dinner - sausage casserole with beans & veg

Friday  

packed lunch - tuna salad sandwich

 dinner - I have a pouch of Brazilian cooking sauce, with chicken or prawns & rice


***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

Join in with the weekly meal plan bloghop !





5 comments:

  1. Another week of yummy meals, I love sausage casserole, and omelette, I've never tried Spanish tortilla omelette though, I most look forward to Sunday for a Sunday roast, we are having spaghetti bolognese tonight, going to try 8 month old Mollie with some as she devoured lasagne last week xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think sausage casserole will have to go on my meal plan next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your plan sounds fab. I love the sound of the cod. Have a great week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh the duck sounds so good, as does the tortilla, it is a favourite of mine! Thank you for sharing with #MealPlanningMonday x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...