Friday 17 November 2017

What's Cooking at The Madhouse? menu plan 17/11

Sophie said to me earlier in the week, "how can it possibly be December in a fortnight?" I have no idea but within no time at all, we'll be getting the Christmas tree up and wrapping presents - I've already bought the paper, I just need to find the time to get wrapping ! The weather has no such doubts though - it's freezing ! - so I'm looking at hearty winter fayre this week.

Saturday

lunch - Time for the traditional KFC/Burger King/McDonald's option

dinner - spaghetti carbonara

Sunday

lunch - roast dinner, probably chicken

dinner - leftovers from lunch or fridge grazing

Monday 

 lunch - everyone will have to fend for themselves this lunchtime, I'm in a meeting at work

dinner - gammon, mash & peas

Tuesday 

packed lunch - chicken salad wrap

dinner - tartiflette - potatoes, bacon, onions and a whole stinky cheese melted on top - if it's good enough for the Alps, it should keep the cold at bay here too !

Wednesday 

lunch - tacos or fajitas

dinner - something in the slow cooker - beef carbonnade (beef in beer stew) maybe, or I'll have a rummage through my tin of cooking mix sachets

Thursday 

packed lunch - ham salad

dinner - chicken or pork curry

Friday  

packed lunch - cheese & tomato sandwich

 dinner - homemade quiche with salad


***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

Join in with the weekly meal plan bloghop !



4 comments:

  1. That is a great meal plan! I love the sound of the Tartiflette (I had to Google it. hehehe) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh the Tartiflette sounds like a meal we would love! Melted cheese is my favourite! Thank you for sharing with #MealPlanningMonday x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...