Monday 17 September 2018

What's Cooking at The Madhouse? menu plan 2018 week #38



And here I am again, writing up another weekly menu plan. I slept for two hours on Saturday afternoon and another two hours on Sunday afternoon, so I think I should have caught up on my sleep now ! I'm still working my through my overflowing freezer at the moment so let's see what's on the menu this week !

Monday 

dinner - There are some roast chicken leftovers, and some roast potatoes too, from yesterday - depending on how much is left over after Juliette has tucked in for lunch, I'll make up a pie, with a sachet of frozen veggies

Tuesday 

dinner - slow cooker pizza casserole

Wednesday 

lunch - beefburgers, chips and beans

dinner - Hunan chicken, which is a stir-fry recipe, made with chicken and broccoli, served with plain white rice

Thursday 

dinner - steak, mash and veggies of some variety from the freezer

Friday  

 dinner - either leftovers, or Berber pizza

Saturday

lunch - kids' choice of fast food (we went to the pizza restaurant last week, so I bet it'll be back to McDonald's this week)

dinner - leftovers/snack food

Sunday

lunch -  roast dinner - probably chicken, with roast potatoes, carrots, mushroom, onions and lashings of gravy

dinner - fridge grazing or leftovers

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

Katykicker

14 comments:

  1. Great meal plan...I like the sound of the Hunan chicken.
    We are having your Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf later in the week. I can't wait for it. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops hit enter too soon ... and I can't wait to hear what you think of the meatloaf ! ;)

      Delete
  2. Sounds great, the pizza casserole sounds interesting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's just pasta bake made like a pizza, if that makes sense ? ;-)

      Delete
  3. Interested to hear more about the pizza casserole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steak now its been a while since we had that what a great idea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice and varied menu. I really need to start getting organised and writing meal ideas before I do the shopping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really easy habit to get into - and saves all the midweek, gazing into the fridge, wondering what to eat mindset !

      Delete
  6. That slow cooker pizza casserole sounds amazing - definitely something I'd like!

    Thanks for linking up x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some great ideas there which my girls would love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds great! I've never tried Berber pizza, but it looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...