Monday 24 September 2018

What's Cooking at The Madhouse? menu plan 2018 week #39



Everyone seems to have come down with colds here at The Madhouse, so I doubt if the kids will be feeling very hungry. I'll try to tempt them by cooking up some of their favourites ! :)

Monday 

dinner - as I forgot to buy a chicken to roast yesterday, I opted for a gammon joint that was in the freezer - it's quite small though, so I don't think there will be leftovers, in which case I'll go for chicken kebabs with rice & veggies (I think I'll use up something from the freezer) - this meal may end up getting ditched though, if there are leftovers !

Tuesday 

dinner - beefburgers with mash & beans

Wednesday 

lunch - spaghetti carbonara

dinner - frozen meatballs, couscous & ratatouille

Thursday 

dinner - roast chicken thighs with chips or rice and veg, depending on how well everyone is feeling

Friday  

 dinner - cottage pie

Saturday

lunch - kids' choice of restaurant/fast food (we ended up in a different restaurant last week, which was unplanned, but I bet it'll be back to McDonald's this week)

dinner - leftovers/snack food (quiche, salads, bread, dips, crisps, fruit, yogurts, etc)

Sunday

lunch -  raclette for a change - melted cheese with potatoes and a selection of cold meats, gherkins, tomatoes and salad

dinner - fridge grazing or leftovers

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

Katykicker

6 comments:

  1. Oh no! I hope everyone feels better soon. It sounds like you have a great week of meals planned x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raclette sounds good

    ReplyDelete
  3. love meatballs and also love left overs for lunch with crusty bread xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every time you mention McDonalds I'm like mmmm!

    We love a small gammon joint here, but you're right - rarely leftovers!

    Thanks for linking up x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There were just enough leftovers for my daughter the next day for lunch - she's the only one who made it home !

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...