Monday 18 May 2020

What's Cooking At The Madhouse ? menu plan week 21


Last week's plan worked well, but some things lasted for two meals so a few things ended up in the freezer box of the fridge. I'll probably use them this week. We'll be eating loads of fruit salad this week as I hit the newly reopened fruit & veg market this weekend with a vengeance. Deconfinement does have some upsides ! :) This week, I'm going to start working through the freezer box of the fridge - there's way too much stuff in there and no room for ice creams and chips, when I go shopping !

Monday

lunch- breaded chicken, boiled potatoes & coleslaw

dinner - pork chops with mushrooms & cream, carrots, rice

Tuesday

lunch- paprika chicken with ebly & cucumber salad

dinner- spaghetti carbonara (with added leeks & mushrooms)

Wednesday

lunch- fishfingers with boiled potatoes (or mash) & beans

dinner- pork casserole with baked potatoes

Thursday

lunch-  fricadelles (sausages) with cheesy pasta (or maybe a pasta bake)

dinner- I have some mince, so some kind of chilli con carne with extra veg (mushrooms, red pepper, onions, carrots) & rice

Friday

lunch- sausage sandwiches

dinner -  stuffed round courgettes for me / leftovers for the kids


Saturday

lunch-  sausages in tomato sauce (with onions, mushrooms, red pepper) with pasta

dinner- I'll be shopping today so potato wedges with burgers, or whatever I find that takes our fancy !


Sunday 

lunch-  chicken, roast potatoes, stuffing, veggies, gravy (as requested by the kids !)

dinner- pizza

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

Katykicker

7 comments:

  1. what is it about fish fingers and beans and mash. Enjoy your fruit how lovely you can go again xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought way too much but it's what I've been missing most for the last two months ... and it's disappearing fast ! lol

      Delete
  2. All the fruit and veg you got looked amazing. Great meal plan! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we may all overdose on fruit this week - ah well, could be worse ! lol

      Delete
  3. When there is no room for ice cream or chips you know drastic meal planning is needed!

    Hope you're keeping well and thanks for linking up! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, especially now that it's getting hotter ! lol. We're all doing great - hope you are too :)

      Delete
  4. What a lovely lot of meals. I wish my kids would eat fish fingers but they don't like them. I keep trying as they are handy every now and then!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...