Monday 25 May 2020

What's Cooking At The Madhouse ? menu plan week 22


This week could end up being our last week at home. Pierre is going back to school on Mondays and Tuesdays as from next week (although next Monday is a bank holiday) and, in theory, I'll be back in the classroom on the 2nd June. We'll see what happens. This week, I'm planning on carrying on emptying out the freezer box. It's lovely to have a bit more space in there !

Monday

lunch- leftover spaghetti bolognese

dinner - pork & mushroom casserole with potatoes

Tuesday

lunch- leftover pork casserole with potatoes (or mash if there's none left)

dinner- Basque-style chicken & chorizo with rice & salad

Wednesday

lunch- fricadelles (spicy sausages) with mash & salad

dinner-  pan-fried trout with Asian veg / leftovers for the kids


Thursday

lunch- beefburgers  & mushroom risotto

dinner- spaghetti with sauce or maybe a pasta bake

Friday

lunch- fishfingers with ... I'm thinking there will be leftover pasta, risotto and/or Asian veg

dinner -   sausage casserole with baked potatoes


Saturday

lunch-  fresh pasta

dinner- I have discovered some pitta pockets in the freezer so I think this might be a good way to get something resembling tacos on the menu - woohoo :)

Sunday 

lunch-  whatever I picked up shopping yesterday - quite possibly a roast dinner

dinner- pizza

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

Katykicker

10 comments:

  1. Good luck with the return to school and work. From what I've read my two won't be back until at least September which I am so glad about.
    Fab meal plan. We're having salad tonight with it being so warm but I could just eat something like pork & mushroom casserole with potatoes. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm I'm not sure how I feel about going back to work. Not that I actually have any choice ! lol

      Delete
  2. Wow, another amazing meal plan - as always!

    Thanks for linking up and I hope you have a good week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great meal plan, good luck with the return to school.

    I'm a school business manager and I can't see how this is going to work out but I'm just looking to the end of July and the summer holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's kinda scary, isn't it? Ah well, not too long to go ! :)

      Delete
  4. Good luck with going back but lots of lovely meals this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish we could get Fricadelles here in the UK. We love them when we are in France, my kids ask for them when we go shopping. Looks like a great week of meals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a bit of an in-joke about fricadelles that nobody actually has any idea what they're made of ! They are nice though :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...