Friday 13 January 2017

What's Cooking at The Madhouse? menu plan 13/1


This week is all about making some space in the kitchen cupboards and using up some of the new foodie products that I received in a Christmas hamper but also some of the things that have been lurking at the back taking up valuable space. I'm am currently in the kitchen, digging deep in the cupboards then working out what to do with whatever I find - time to get creative !

Saturday

lunch - it's the weekend so I get a morning off - McDonald's for the soft play !

dinner - homemade soup of some shape or form

Sunday

lunch - roast dinner

dinner -  leftover soup

Monday 

dinner - Grilled chicken or leftovers from the roast with a bottle of BBQ marinade, rice and peas

Tuesday 

dinner - glass noodles stir fry - not sure what with as it will depend on what's in the fridge and freezer - probably pork or chicken and lots of veg - I'll have a clear out in my Chinese cooking sauces and condiments too (I just found a pouch of sweet & sour sauce - could work well)

Wednesday 

lunch - risotto with dried porcini mushrooms, pancetta and parmesan

dinner - Thai green curry

Thursday 

dinner - posh tagliatelle with a sauce of some description - possibly bolognese or carbonara, which are my go-to sauces, or I might have something more exciting in my bookmarked recipes for pasta

Friday  


dinner - mac & cheese

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

Join in with the weekly meal plan bloghop !

3 comments:

  1. Oooh the Thai green curry sounds delicious! Hope you have a good week and thank you for joining in with #mealplanningmonday x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cpetting creative with random cupboard finds. Have a great week #mealplanningmonday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very organised, i need to plan more, im sure it would save some money and we would eat healthier, Im going to buy a slow cooker soon

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...