Monday 23 May 2016

Baylis & Harding His & Hers Camper Van Wash Bags (review)


I've been reviewing lots of Baylis & Harding's goodies lately - you may remember my recent blogposts about their lovely scented candles and their Mum To Bee range - so I knew they had some lovely items on offer, but I must admit, I was still totally blown away when I laid eyes on their latest offering : matching his & hers Campervan Washbags. (I'm sure there's something clever to be done with VW and Van Washbags if you think about it hard enough, but they're not actually VW branded so I'll keep those thoughts to myself !)


The bags themselves look incredibly cute and funky but what's inside is very appealing too. In the pink bag, aimed at the ladies, you get 50ml Coconut & Lime Body Lotion, 100ml Strawberry & Pomegranate Shower Crème, 100ml Pink Grapefruit & 50ml Raspberry Shower Crème and Mango & Mandarin Body Butter. I always love zingy citrus flavours and fresh fruity scents so these all really appeal to me.


In the blue corner, we have the men's version, featuring 50ml Aftershave Balm, 100ml Hair & Body Wash, 50ml Shower Gel and 100ml Face Wash, which all smell rather yummy with a Citrus Lime & Mint fragrance too.

Both washbags are as fun as they are functional but it's not all about the novelty bag because the products inside are lovely too. They would be ideal for festival-goers, summer travellers or camper van fans of any age. Sophie has had a thing about campervans ever since One Direction featured one in one of their videos, so I'm sure she'll have her eyes on both of the bags once they're empty. The men's one would be great as a father's day present too.

Both of the camper van bags cost £20 each. The blue one is available at Tesco's and the pink one at amazon.



Disclosure : We received the products in order to write an honest review.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...