Friday 27 May 2016

What's Cooking at The Madhouse? menu plan 27/5



This will only be half a menu plan as I'll be on a school trip from Monday to Wednesday inclusive so Madhouse Daddy and the kids will have to fend for themselves !

Saturday 

lunch - probably McDonalds before we go and pick up the girls' new glasses

dinner -  I think I'll give minestrone soup a go

Sunday

lunch - roast dinner or BBQ depending on the weather

dinner - leftover soup or smoked salmon bagels

Monday 

dinner - London day 1

Tuesday 

dinner - London day 2

Wednesday 

lunch 
dinner - London day 3

Thursday 

dinner - spaghetti carbonara because it fills hungry tummies fast and I'll probably be totally knackered after the trip, followed by a long day at work

Friday 

dinner - fishfingers, rice and sweetcorn because I need another no-brainer to finish off a busy week !

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***


Meal Planning Monday

Want to see what everyone else is eating ? Head over to Meal Planning Monday at Mrs M's blog !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...