Sunday 14 May 2017

The wonderful world of Malt (Loaf) Disney !


The Madhouse kids were over the moon when the postie dropped off an unexpected box of goodies to celebrate the fact that the masters of squishiness, Soreen, have teamed up with Disney, to offer a fresh new look for some of their packaging. Despite my pun-derful blog title (sorry, I can't help myself !), it's not their iconic malt loaf that has been Disney-fied, but two of their Mini Loaves : Chocolate and Toffee.




Both varieties feature popular characters from Disney and Disney-Pixar films including Frozen and Toy Story which make them extra appealing to children. It's not just the wrappers that got a thumbs-up from us though - the bars are really tasty, wonderfully soft and gooey (this is Soreen after all !) and, even better news, a lot less naughty than they look. They contain 60% less fat and 50% less sugar than your standard cake bars, while tasting just as sweet and indulgent. 


At under 100 calories per bar, they are the perfect on-the-go snack to pop into picnic baskets or lunchboxes (they're school approved) or even to have as a car snack - no sticky fingers covered in melted chocolate and no crumbs, making them the ideal mess-free travel option. 

This is where I would normally insert a picture of the wonderful gooeyness that is Soreen but the Madhouse kids failed me this time - I let them start the pack but they polished off the last ones before I had even had a chance to take a photo. I guess that speaks volumes about how tasty they are though ! I can share a photo of the big chocolate loaf, to make you salivate though ...


Altogether now - Let It Go, Let It Go ... in my mouth !

RRP : £1.45 for a 5 pack

Discosure : We received some samples in order to write an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...