Sunday 28 February 2016

Sunday weigh-in : Back to the grind


Back to work this week with an in-set day on my afternoon off so I didn't have much time to myself for ... well, anything really ! I did have SlimFast bars on Monday and Tuesday but for the rest of the week, I needed to catch up with so many colleagues that eating at the canteen was the easiest choice. I made the best choices possible though so I'm happy enough with a small loss, 400g of the 1kg that I put back on over the half-term holiday. Next week I'll make a concerted effort to blast the rest !

I have Sophie moaning at me because she wants to go out for a run so I'll keep this short !

Positives of the week

- A loss, however small, is always a step in the right direction

Current targets 

Last week's target : Get rid of the kilo I put back on. Slimfast shakes/bars for lunch and breakfast. (hlaf-done)


This week's targets : Get rid of the rest of that rogue kilo to get back to the lower end of the 87's.

Short-term targets 

(1) get back into the 80's
(2) get my "lbs lost" back into double figures
(3)  get my "weight to lose" badge down into the 40's
 (4)  get back to 87kg, my pre-holiday weight   
(5) get my "kg lost" badge back into double figures 
(6) get my "weight loss" badge higher than my "still to go" badge
(7) get back into my (smallest) bright blue jeans comfortably
(8) get back to 77kg - my lowest weight since my pregnancies

Longer-term targets :  Hit my target weight of 70kg.

START WEIGHT :93.7kg (BMI 34.8)
TARGET WEIGHT : 70kg (BMI 26)
WEIGHT LAST WEEK  : 88.2kg (BMI 32.8)
WEIGHT TODAY :  87.8kg (BMI 32.6)
WEIGHT LOST SO FAR :  5.9kg
STILL TO GO : 17.8kg
CHANGE THIS WEEK : -400g

Feel free to add your weightloss posts to my weekly linkie - it's great to see how everyone else has been getting on and give each other support and encouragement. You can even grab the linkie code and add it to your own blog if you like. :)














Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

 MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods



Hijacked By Twins

12 comments:

  1. Well done Cheryl you are back in the right direction. Work and weight loss are a tricky combination at times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it, I seem to be flat out at the moment !

      Delete
  2. Like me you keep going up and down, but as long as its generally down all is good! Work makes it hard to get moving as much as I would like

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still feeling virtuous today because my legs are aching after my run yesterday !

      Delete
  3. Any loss is great so that's really good going! Sounds like you've been a busy bee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a bit of an anticlimax because this week's oss was smaller than last week's gain but you're right, at least it's a loss :)

      Delete
  4. A loss is a loss chick! Well done you! You will easily get back on track and I love the fact you were being moaned at to go for a run! :) You go lady! Back with #WeightLossWednesday this week - sorry, I took the week off last week :/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck! And well done! Overall it looks like things are on target. I would love to get back to my pre-baby weight (2 years on!) but it is just so hard even with exercise!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it - I still haven't lost the weight I put on in my pregnancies and my kids are now 14, 11 and 6 !! :-o

      Delete
  6. Once again you and me both, Cheryl but a little bit of a loss is much better for the soul than staying the same or heaven forbid a gain when you're trying hard! We can keep each other company this week and hope we get a bigger loss next time :) Special Teaching at Pempi’s Palace

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...