Wednesday 28 December 2016

Bye bye #NumNomsAdvent - hello New Year (and new products)


As I told you in a recent post, Juliette was over the moon to receive a surprise #NumNomsAdvent parcel in the post, containing twenty four wrapped-up mystery presents to discover in the run up to Christmas.


Every day was a new discovery, with anything from colouring sheets, scratch and sniff stickers, sweets and popcorn to yogurt pot blind packs or super duper multipacks.


She's building up quite a collection now, with everything from fruit and candy-scented critters to sandwiches, hamburgers and even sushi - I was a bit worried about sniffing that one but luckily it doesn't smell of fish ! They are all very cute and I love the fact that they hide lip balms, motorised Go Go Nums or erasers. (They actually really remind me of my collection of smelly rubbers when I was a kid, so I understand the appeal.) 


The final gift was extra special because it was  a brand new product from Num Noms – the Num Noms Lights.


As well as being cute and nicely fragranced, the Num Noms Lights glow so they're perfect for Christmas ! The new range hit the shops on Boxing Day so if your tween-aged daughters still have some Christmas money to spend, they're sure to get a warm reception.

Disclosure : We received a fabulous #NumNomsAdvent package with a variety of surprise gifts for the run up to Christmas.

4 comments:

  1. Great advent calendar. Need to get something for the kids for this year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great advent calendar. Need to get something for the kids for this year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you're making me feel Christmassy already ! Haven't started thinking that far ahead yet, but I love it :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...