Monday 23 July 2018

What's Cooking at The Madhouse? menu plan 2018 week #30


We went off plan a bit last week, which is par for the course during the holidays, but it's always good to have a rough idea of what I could cook with what's in the freezer and the cupboards without nipping to the shops. This week will be the same.

Monday 

lunch - spaghetti bolognese

dinner - chicken stir fry with mange tout, baby corn and beansprouts

Tuesday 

lunch - fajitas with spicy chicken, peppers, onions, rice & coleslaw

dinner - tuna salad wraps with the leftover tortilla wraps

Wednesday 

lunch - gnocchi with beefburgers

dinner - spring rolls with salad

Thursday 

lunch - pork chops with potato bake, peas & carrots

dinner - stuffed tomatoes with rice

Friday  

lunch - spinach & ricotta ravioli with ham

 dinner - Mediterranean chicken tray bake (with roasted peppers, courgettes, onions, baby potatoes)

Saturday

lunch - fast food or a picnic - we light get a kebab for a change

dinner - chilli con carne

Sunday

lunch -  roast dinner - either chicken or gammon

dinner - fridge grazing

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

7 comments:

  1. Ahh! I plan the meals but not what day we will be eating them during the school holidays which works for us. I thought about planning the lunches during the holidays but the kids are always to quick to change their minds.
    Great meal plan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I put days but never stick to them - I scan through and see which meal fits in best with the day's plans :)

      Delete
  2. Oh I love stuffed tomatoes - I should try them out on the kids x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds lovely, i really should start planning more

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great meal plan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that you manage to get veg into every meal really! We struggle with that in our household.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love anything with spinach and ricotta

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...