Saturday 11 January 2020

Fab freebies of the week 11/1


So how did the first week of January treat you? Things were slightly crazy here, with modem issues cutting off our internet access, a bus strike meaning I had to walk to work and back or leave even earlier than usual (I was at the bus stop at 6.45am - groan !), Pierre having a day off school after being sick and a big problem with the electrics in the house - I changed some fuses but couldn't manage to fix it so I had to phone around (relying on people looking up phone numbers for me, as the modem was not working !). Ah well, it all got sorted out in the end, but I'm looking forward to some chill out time. I still need to find a moment to put away the Christmas tree and decorations though. And here was me, hoping to have a quieter year this year ! I hope you had a better week than I did ! I suggest you grab a cup of tea, sit down and have a browse through this week's fab freebies - hopefully you'll find something that takes your fancy !

*******************************

From Glamour Magazine : Hey, beauty lover! Join to receive free samples tailored to your regime.

Get a Vegan Super Pack worth £5 for free with code VEGANSUPERPACK1X19


Sign up with Ryvita for their new challenge and you may be one of 50 winners

New Year, new skincare! If brighter, healthier-looking skin is your 2020 priority, screenshot this Facebook post and head to your nearest Kiehl’s counter for samples.

Request a free Variety keyring by DM

Request samples from Lil-lets Teens

Over on Caboodle : We're giving 100 Caboodlers the chance to read Clare Pooley's uplifting debut The Authenticity Project, before it's out in April.

Cadbury have thousands of football-themed prizes up for grabs in their Legends giveaway (you will need codes from bars of chocolate)

The latest freebie from Debenhams : From Friday 10th January, pick up your sample of Clarins My Clarins Re-Boost Refreshing Hydrating Cream. A light moisturiser that effortlessly melts into your skin, this natural, vegan formula is infused with coconut water and Alpenrose to hydrate and detoxify.

From Bobbi Brown Cosmetics : Looking to try something new? đź‘€ Intensive Skin Serum Foundation offers hydration, whilst perfecting and energising skin... Pick up your complimentary sample at a counter near you
You can see previous weeks' freebie roundups by clicking here but be warned, many of the offers are only valid for a short time. Let me know if any have expired and I'll remove them from the roundup.

You may also like to enter my current giveaways :

coming soon !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...