Friday 10 July 2015

What's Cooking at The Madhouse? menu plan 10/7/15



I've been cracking through my bookmarked recipes so I'll have to see what's left ... then go and find some more ! I'm planning on clearing out the jars and seasoning sachets this week too, and my Indonesian-themed Kitchen Trotter box will provide a few exotic dishes to try out.

Saturday 

lunch - chicken fillets cooked in herb-filled cooking papers with rice & ratatouille

dinner - shepherd's pie

Sunday

lunch - either a roast or a bbq

dinner - leftovers or a sandwich

Monday 

lunch - fajitas

dinner - Mie Goreng (Indonesian chicken & noodles)

Tuesday 

lunch - spaghetti carbonara

dinner - chilli con carne with rice

Wednesday 

lunch - oriental soy & garlic chicken with garden herb potatoes & carrots

dinner - white fish, salmon or prawns with mojito lime marinade + rice

Thursday 

lunch - BBQ marinated pork chops with mash & beans

dinner - vegetables in cheese sauce with bacon, mushrooms

Friday

lunch - Mexican chicken with garlic & herb potato wedges

dinner - Gado Gado Indonesian salad

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

Meal Planning Monday

Want to see what everyone else is eating ? Head over to Meal Planning Monday at Mrs M's blog !

4 comments:

  1. "mojito lime marinade" now that caught my attention! Tell me more :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can take no credit, it comes from a packet ! http://madhousefamilyreviews.blogspot.com/2013/04/schwartz-grill-mates-mojito-lime.html, with or without white rum added !

      Delete
  2. How do you manage to get so much done!? I can just about manage the evening meals, but lunch is just usually toast 'n pilchards, salad or a sandwich! :D I'm going to look up Mie Goreng now, I've had Nasi Goreng but never heard of Mie Goreng before, and I'm assuming its similar, which means I'll like it :) The Gado Gado salad sounds good too!
    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. most of the lunches are quick, using seasoning sachets, and I'm on holiday at the moment which helps ! ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...