Last month, I reviewed (here) Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys, the haunting tale of the plight of the Baltic states under Stalin's reign of terror. It's very reminiscent of The Diary Of Anne Frank and I was shocked that these awful atrocities are still largely unknown by the general public. It's a powerful read, for teens and adults alike and I have a copy to offer up to one of you.
To be in with a chance of winning just do the following three things:
(1) follow my blog with Google Friends Connect (over on the side bar on the right)
(2) Leave a message in the comments box, along with a way of contacting you (twitter name or email). If I don't hear back from you within a week, I'll have to pick another winner.
(3) comment on any of my other blogposts and tell me where you commented (other giveaways don't count and each comment only counts for one giveaway !)
Bonus entries :
You can do any or all of the following for bonus entries - just make sure you leave me one comment per entry so that they're all counted !
(1) Tweet about my comp - this is now dead easy if you click on the tweet button on the right-hand side bar. Or you can make up your own tweet. Make sure you copy in @cherylp59 so I can track this.
(2) I love reading your comments so leave me some extra comments (maximum 5) and I'll give you a bonus entry for each one ! Just remember to leave me a comment here each time to tell me you've done so.
(3) I've created a facebook page for Madhouse Family Reviews so I'd love for you to become a follower on there too - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Madhouse-Family-Reviews/144910798898626
(4) Subscribe to my blog by email (near the top of the right-hand sidebar) so that all the new posts pop into your inbox in a handy digest every morning
UK only. Closing date : 20/5/11. Good luck.
Other current giveaways you may be interested in :
Baby Show Ticket Offer & Giveaway #76 - Win a Fisher Price Easy Clean High Chair - closing date 11/5