Monday 2 July 2012

Top selling iOS weight loss apps go FREE on Monday, July 2nd

 This dropped into my email inbox earlier and I thought I'd share it with you, as it fits in with my weight loss posts. I'm tracking my food points with Weight Watchers Online ProPoints system which looks very similar so I won't be trying them out, so let me know how you get on if you download them. They're US-based but they should still be useful for you, wherever you are in the world.

************************************************



This first week of July (especially after July 4th) is the second most popular week of the year for people to start on diets. With over 20,000 paid downloads at $3.99 each, intelli-Diet and Super Diet Genius have quickly become invaluable tools to help thousands of people lose weight, and were the #4 and #3 best-selling paid apps respectively in the Health & Fitness category in the US App Store.

To celebrate our download milestone and help kickstart weight loss for July, intelli-Diet and Super Diet Genius, normally $3.99 each, will be available for FREE on the iTunes App Store on Monday, July 2nd

intelli-Diet and Super Diet Genius are like having a dietician in your pocket. Users get personalized daily and weekly meal plans, and see exactly what to eat and how much to eat - there are no tracking calories. Both apps leverage our sophisticated algorithm engine so that portion sizes are automatically calculated for each food, based on the user's age, height, gender, activity level, food preferences, which foods are in their kitchen, current weight, goal weight, and desired rate of weight loss.






Other blogposts you may be interested in :

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had an iphone because this looks really useful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...