Friday, 26 September 2014

What's cooking at The Madhouse? menu plan 26/9/14

Last week I wrote out a menu plan but in the end, I hardly used any of it because a hamper came through full of products for trying out Quark cooking sauces. I'll put the meals I added into last week's menu plan on this week's then swap them over with the ones from last week that didn't get made. Did you follow all that ?!


lunch - flatbread pizzas

dinner - Madhouse Daddy's homemade vegetable soup


lunch - roast dinner - chicken or pork with roast potatoes, gravy and veg

dinner - leftover soup and/or bagels


dinner - twice baked potatoes, stuffed with bacon, cheese, beans, onions, mushrooms, red pepper


dinner - Spaghetti Quarkonara - a low fat version of carbonara

dinner - spicy tuna quiche with salad


dinner -  something Mexican - fajitas, tacos or enchiladas


dinner - mackerel and tomato on toast with a big salad

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

Meal Planning Monday

Want to see what everyone else is eating ? Head over to Meal Planning Monday at Mrs M's blog !

No comments:

Post a Comment