Tuesday 9 February 2016

Monstrously good #HotelT2Pancakes for Pancake Day !


To celebrate the launch of Hotel Transylvania 2, out now on Digital HD and on 3D Blu-ray, Blu-ray & DVD on 15th February, we were invited to try our hand at making some monstrous pancakes. To serve as inspiration or maybe something to aspire to (who am I kidding ?!), they shared this fabulous video of Hotel Transylvania 2 Pancake Art by Sai Pancakes.



I'm sure you'll agree that they are absolutely amazing and it's definitely a technique that's worth experimenting with, if you haven't got a kitchen full of hungry children lined up with plates and desperate to fill their tummies with pancakes straight from the pan ! I just made regular pancakes as quickly as was humanly possible but we had a huge amount of fun, with Pierre egging me on to toss them higher and higher then giggling his head off when one missed the pan and fell on the floor (almost landing on the dog's head - serves her right for standing there mentally willing it to fall !)


I managed to grab a few pancakes from the stack to play with and we came up with this mummy pancake (which would have been bigger if my little helper hadn't kept popping pieces in his mouth !).


And also this vampire bat with banana teeth and banana and cranberry eyes ! That was as far as I got because all that was left on the plate were a few crumbs and Nutella covered spoons !

If you’d like to have a go at making monster-themed pancake art yourself, you can share on social media using the hashtag #HotelT2Pancakes. I'd love to see your creations so leave me a link below.

Also, if you like the sound of the DVD, don't go away, as I have a giveaway coming up in just a moment :)

2 comments:

  1. Fab HT2 pancakes! We loved the film, it's very funny. Your Mummy pancake is brill too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was all I was allowed to make before the kids scoffed the lot !! lol

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...