Wednesday 20 July 2016

AA Skincare Cleansing Wipes review


If you're a mum like me, I bet that on at least one occasion you'll have pinched some of your kids' baby wipes for your own use. Whether it be for a quick freshen up on a long flight or car journey or for scrubbing off makeup when you're just too tired to go through the proper cleansing routine, they're just so handy and time-saving. In my experience, they're pretty rough though, often leaving my skin stinging or my eye area feeling like I've sandblasted it ! Well, I've now discovered a grown-up version of baby wipes that are just as convenient but are so much nicer to use.

You may remember that I reviewed another product from AA Skincare a few weeks ago - namely their Ylang Ylang, Argan & Rosemary Conditioning Shampoo. It's a new natural skincare brand launched by Amphora Aromatics Ltd, one of the UK’s largest suppliers of essential oils and aromatherapy products, which combines traditional formulas with exotic herbs, spices, perfumes and oils inspired by the souks and markets of near eastern countries.

Their new natural facial and body care cleansing wipes have been an absolute godsend in the heatwave that we're in the midst of, and I'll definitely be packing them in the suitcase when we head off to Lanzarote. They are available as Green Tea & Aloe Vera Soothing Cleansing Wipes – a one-step refresh and make up remover containing natural extracts of Aloe Vera and Green Tea to soothe and nourish the skin and Olus Oil to moisturise - or Tea Tree Oil & Aloe Vera Cleansing Bodycare Wipes – with naturally antiseptic Tea Tree oil which cleanses and removes bacteria, whilst Aloe Vera leaves skin cool and calm. They are suitable for all skin types, formulated from natural extracts and essentials oils, Ph balanced and alcohol, paraben and artificial fragrance free. Best of all, they don't sting, feel lovely and soft when you use them and don't feel harsh on your skin. I guarantee you'll never pinch one of your baby's wet wipes ever again !

 RRP : £3.30 for 25 wipes. 

for more information :  www.aaskincare.co.uk

Disclosure : I received the product in order to write an honest review.

1 comment:

  1. Great article! Thanks for sharing I have used cleansing wipes and I must say, they are a great relief when outdoors.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...