Friday 8 July 2016

Hit the right note with a musical-themed gift for teacher ! (review)


If you're wracking your brains, trying to come up with an original gift for your child's teacher, I have a suggestion that you probably wouldn't have thought of - a musical-themed gift from MusicRoom.com. As well as selling sheet music, musical software and instuments, they also have a quirky range of gifts, many of which start at pocket money prices, which is ideal if your child wants to buy a special gift with their own money.

They sent us through a couple of their products - a bag of Belgian milk chocolate pianos (100g for  £3.99) and a pun-tastic shopping list, or Chopin Liszt (£3.99), which will be very handy when I'm doing my menu planning (or should that be Mendelssohn planning?!)


They have plenty of other ideas though - I love the sound of the Make Your Own Mechanical Musicbox (£19.99), Keyboard Mug (£5.99) and Spiral Bound Piano Notebook (£6.99)

As a teacher myself, I can vouch for the fact that I'd find any of them more original than a box of chocolates or a potted plant !

for more information : http://www.musicroom.com/

Disclosure : I received some products in order to write an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...