Friday 24 February 2017

What's Cooking at The Madhouse? menu plan 24/2


Back to school next week so I'm taking the easy option and scheduling in some family favourites that I don't need recipes for and some simple dishes that I've bookmarked. I'll be relisting a few dishes that didn't get made over the holidays too.

Saturday

lunch - time for our traditional Saturday morning trip to McDonald's to ease into the weekend

dinner - split pea and bacon soup

Sunday

lunch - roast dinner

dinner - leftover soup or smorging with whatever's in the fridge

Monday 

dinner - chicken curry and rice

Tuesday 

dinner -  spaghetti carbonara

Wednesday 

lunch - cheesy mince & tomato crumble

dinner - salmon with buckwheat and veggies

Thursday 

dinner - meatballs in tomato sauce with courgettes/peppers/onions and couscous

Friday  


dinner - homemade sausage rolls with mash and beans

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

Join in with the weekly meal plan bloghop !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...