Monday 30 November 2015

Forget Christmas jumpers and check out the festive Selfie Clothing range ! (review)


I'm sure you've all heard about the Elf on the Shelf but what about Elfie Selfies? The name already had me smiling but when I clicked through to find out more, I instantly fell in love with the range of cute personalisable festive kids' T-shirts available from Selfie Clothing.


It's not just elves though - there are twelve different Christmas T-shirt designs available, including snowmen, reindeer and even a Mini-Claus.


You just need to find a close up photo of your child looking straight ahead, send it off and let them work their magic. 


Your totally unique shirt will be handmade in the UK and delivered within three days. Even Santa would be impressed !


Selfie Clothing was born from a love of fashion and an appreciation for the global selfie phenomenon. John Treby, owner of Selfie Clothing Co, said: “My boys love Christmas and always enjoy dressing up as part of the festive celebrations. Rather than spend money on badly made Christmas-themed clobber that never fits properly and gets quickly abandoned, we wanted to give people the option to create something unique that could be enjoyed in the run up to Christmas, or as a unique gift on the day itself.” I think it's a great idea !



All of the T-shirts are available in four sizes, catering for children aged 2-8. They are made from a lightweight jersey blend with long sleeves and a round neck and they're lovely quality.



Here's the one I ordered for Pierre and I can't wait to see his face when he discovers it - many families give their children a new pair of pyjamas at Christmas so this would make a lovely alternative. 

The T-shirts cost £15 but you can get 20% off if you use code madhouse20 at the checkout.

for more information : www.selfieclothing.co.uk/

Disclosure : We received the product in order to write an honest review. 

4 comments:

  1. I've seen them online. I bet Eddie would love one of these cute jumpers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're great fun - I bet Pierre will want to wear his long after Christmas !

      Delete
  2. A great idea. I like them, especially the snowman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're all cute - it was hard to choose one !

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...