Sunday 1 November 2015

Sunday weigh-in : The Birthday Week !

Happy Birthday Rainbow


This week, I didn't fall off the wagon .... I jumped off it wilfully ! It was my birthday so it was a week of chocolate cake, Ben & Jerry's, a Chinese eat-all-you-like buffet and even a few of the kids' Halloween sweets. 

And today the scales showed a no-change. Maybe they really are broken ?! We did do lots of walking which I suppose might have evened things out - who knows? Who cares?

Back to school next week and into routine again. Hopefully things will get back on track - it's getting ridiculous !

Positives of the week

- I think we'll call this wek a lucky escape !

Current targets 

Last week's target :  Second week of the holidays so same again - be active, get out for long walks with the kids, listen to the slimpod, don't overdo it for my birthday. Right, next week, I'm putting the pressure on to lose 1lb and hit my second mini-target. It shouldn't be hard !


This week's targets : Hit the next mini target - get my lb's lost into double figures.

Short-term targets 

(1) get back into the 80's
(2) get my "lbs lost" back into double figures
(3)  get my "weight to lose" badge down into the 40's 
 (4)  get back to 87kg, my pre-holiday weight 
(5) get my "kg lost" badge back into double figures 
(6) get my "weight loss" badge higher than my "still to go" badge
(7) get back into my (smallest) bright blue jeans comfortably
(8) get back to 77kg - my lowest weight since my pregnancies

Longer-term targets :  Hit my target weight of 70kg.

START WEIGHT :93.7kg (BMI 34.8)
TARGET WEIGHT : 70kg (BMI 26)
WEIGHT LAST WEEK  : 89.6kg (BMI 33.3)
WEIGHT TODAY : 89.6kg (BMI 33.3)
WEIGHT LOST SO FAR :  4.1kg
STILL TO GO : 19.6kg
CHANGE THIS WEEK : -0kg

Feel free to add your weightloss posts to my weekly linkie - it's great to see how everyone else has been getting on and give each other support and encouragement. You can even grab the linkie code and add it to your own blog if you like. :)










Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

 MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods


7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, I hope you had a fantastic day. Good luck for next week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you thoroughly enjoyed your birthday lovely! Fab news that the scales didn't move, despite an all you can eat Chinese buffet - hope you totally made use of that! Getting back into a routine will certainly help those scales move this week. Hope you are enjoying! Thank you for linking up with #WeightLossWednesday and hope you can join in this week! Sim xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did but I went mainly for veggie/chicken dishes and fruit ... admittedly apple/pineapple/banana fritters with a scoop of ice cream but that still counts as fruit, right ?! ;-)

      Delete
  3. Hope you had a happy birthdya and what a bonus on the no change! I definitely think routine helps with weight loss in general #WeightLossWednesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - it's easier when I'm back at work and out of the house too so I stop baking with the kids!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...