Friday 6 November 2015

What's Cooking at The Madhouse? menu plan 6/11/15


The nights are drawing in and when I get home in the cold and dark, I want some winter warmers waiting for us all in the slow cooker. I'm getting bored of beef in beer and chicken casserole though so I need to find some new recipes to try out. I'll have a good look out for next week but let me know if you have any good ones.

Saturday 

lunch - probably a trip to McDonalds and their soft play

dinner - honey spiced salmon (from 101 Speedy Suppers) with rice and chermoula carrots

Sunday

lunch - roast chicken with rice and veggies

dinner - sandwich

Monday 

dinner - chicken & leek pot pies (from 101 Speedy Suppers)

Tuesday 

dinner - grilled pork chops with cheese & potato pie

Wednesday 

lunch - steak, chips, onion rings & peas

dinner - cherry tomato & pesto pasta

Thursday 

dinner - grilled peri peri chicken breasts with mango chilli glaze & green beans

Friday

dinner - Tom Yum soup (John Torode's recipe looks nice )

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

Meal Planning Monday

Want to see what everyone else is eating ? Head over to Meal Planning Monday at Mrs M's blog !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...