Saturday 19 November 2011

Cuddledry, the must-have baby bath towel review



As a mum-of-three, I'm an old hand when it comes to baby and toddler bathtimes. Even so, with a wriggly child who doesn't want to get out of the bath or a squirmy baby who makes sudden unexpected movements when you're still not 100% confident, it can still be a source of stress when it's time to get your little one out of the bath, especially if you've been using bath oil or baby oil in the water.


Cuddledry was one of those products that I'd heard a lot about but thought that I could probably do without. When the opportunity came up to receive one to review, I thought it would be a good opportunity to see what all the fuss was about. Well, I have to say, I'm impressed.


The Cuddledry is a long towel that can be secured around your neck with a press stud. It reaches way down to below your knees like an apron, so it's perfect for keeping you dry when you shampoo older siblings' hair or join in with the splashing games ! I must admit to also thinking it would be great for keeping me dry when I give the dogs a bath and they shake themselves everywhere !


If you have a small baby, you can scoop him/her straight up out of the water and wrap the Cuddledry towel around them in a lovely snuggly, ultrasoft cocoon. You can then carry them back to their room without dripping water everywhere, getting soaked or letting them catch a chill and, once you've plopped them, still wrapped in the towel, on to the changing table, you just undo the press stud at the neck and you can dry them off without strangling yourself !


 
As a long-legged 2-year-old, Pierre is a bit too big for it to work properly because his legs stick out of the bottom when I carry him but he still loves being wrapped in the softness of the towel after his bath. Even Sophie and Juliette ask if they can use it to dry off because it's so lovely and soft !

 
Cuddledry has a double layer system which draws water away from your child's skin and hair, and the integrated hood makes it perfect for stopping your little one from getting cold. It is made from organic unbleached cotton and natural bamboo fibre which is silky soft, highly absorbent and fast drying. It also has natural antibacterial properties.

 
It's a much more practical and effective alternative to the usual hooded baby towels and dressing gowns that I've always used with my babies and toddlers.

Star rating : 5/5
RRP : £29.99
 
 
Other reviews you may be interested in :
 

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. Unfortunately my youngest is 4 now. Almost worth having another, so I can get one of these.

    @mumoffunkids

    ReplyDelete
  2. how lovely, my neice has one, super soft

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...