Yesterday I posted (here) a review of Judith Holders' humorous take on modern motherhood, Mum In A Million : For The Stressy Know-It-All Mum I Couldn't Do Without, including a guest post from the author herself. I'm pleased to say that Orion Books have kindly offered to give away one copy of the book to a lucky Madhouse Family Reviews reader.
To be in with a chance of winning, just do the following :
Leave me a comment in the comments box with a way of contacting you (twitter name or email) and tell me which of my blogposts you commented on.
You can do any or all of the following for bonus entries - just make sure you leave me one comment per entry so that they're all counted !
(1) Follow me on twitter (@cherylp59) and tweet about my competition. You can use the handy retweet button over in my side bar or write your own tweet but make sure you copy in @cherylp59 so I can track this
(2) I love reading your comments so leave me some extra comments on my other blogposts (maximum 5 - other giveaways don't count !) and I'll give you a bonus entry for each one. Just remember to leave me a comment here each time to tell me you've done so.
(3) Subscribe to my blog by email (near the top of the right-hand sidebar) so that all the new posts pop into your inbox in a handy digest every morning
(4) click on the google +1 button over in my sidebar
(5) add a +k klout point to @cherylp59 on Klout and tell me which category you added it to
(6) Follow my blog with Google Friends Connect (over in the right hand side bar)
(7) "favourite" this blog on Technorati by clicking on the button in my sidebar
UK only. Closing date : 15/5/12
Other giveaways you may be interested in :