Friday 27 April 2012

PEPPA PIG APP - HAPPY MRS CHICKEN IS NOW AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD FOR ANDROID DEVICES

I'm forever reviewing iPad apps and hearing you lot say "ooooh if only I had an iPad ..." ! Well, this time the boot's on the other foot. I have news of a lovely new Peppa Pig Android app (which I can't use - but it is already out on iPad, iPod and iPhone too apparently). If you have a little Peppa Pig fan, enjoy !

*******************************************************



Peppa Pig’s top selling Number 1 Kids Game App on iTunes is now available for Android devices.

Peppa Pig Happy Mrs Chicken includes 4 interactive games – plus special bonus reward sticker book for only £1.99. Brand new mini-game – Muddy Puddles has also been included so there’s even more fun. Plus 2 new sticker scenes and lots more stickers to unlock.

Featuring Peppa Pig and her family plus all the familiar music and sound effects this app is sure to delight all Peppa fans.

AVAILABLE FROM THE GOOGLE PLAY ANDROID STORE NOW.
FEATURES

This fun App features the following games:-


Happy Mrs Chicken - The player can make Happy Mrs Chicken lay eggs and these eggs then hatch into chicks and scurry to either side of the screen.

Chicken Coop - In this game the player must send different coloured chicks to their correctly coloured homes, and includes a mode against the clock.

Seed and Maze - This is a maze-style game that involves the player dropping a seed trail to guide the chicks home through a variety of 6 mazes.

Muddy Puddles - Can be played as either Peppa or George against one of their friends. Be the first to jump in as many muddy puddles as possible.

Sticker Book - Collect virtual stickers along the way and decorate a ‘sticker book’ with many different items and characters.


SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

Android Devices running OS 2.1 and above.

Screen layouts:
SMALL NORMAL LARGE XLARGE

Required device features:
android.hardware.touchscreen

Current compatibility with over 1250 Android devices.

 



Other blogposts you may be interested in : 

5 comments:

  1. Do you think 21 months is too young for this game? My little man loves Peppa, and we have an ipad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried this one because I haven't got an android device, but I have got an iPad Peppa Pig one (that I reviewed here http://madhousefamilyreviews.blogspot.com/2011/08/peppa-pigs-party-time-ipad-app-review.html) and Pierre is an absolute pro on it. He'll be 3 this summer but he's been playing for a while. I have to say, the Party Time one looks more appealing to me but I don't know if that's available for Android

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Cheryl, we don't have Android, but I understand it is available for ipad too. I might wait a bit before getting it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh if you have an ipad, I highly recommend the Party Time one, that's ideal :)

      Delete
  4. this would go down well in my house!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...