I'll be telling you lots more about the Just Add ... range of foodie products over the coming weeks as I try them all out but I couldn't wait to show you the fabulous package of goodies that we received recently. Lots of experimenting in the kitchen coming up !
The blurb says : "A unique collection of timesaving ingredients that are bursting with flavour, these are the ideal solution for the food rich, time poor culinary. JUST ADD is the ultimate in gourmet convenience and with a taste to compliment any dish, the JUST ADD range has something to accommodate everyone."
Sounds perfect, and I also love the way it cuts down on food waste because you only need to use the precise amount for the recipe, rather than having lots of garlic, chillies, ginger, etc drying out and going mouldy in the cupboard before you can use them all.
We received :
- tubes of Just Add ... fuss-free Coriander, Chilli, Garlic, Basil, Ginger and Sun-dried Tomato ...
- sachets of Just Add ... Cajun, Tangy Cheese, Garlic & Herb for sprinkling over potato wedges or sweet potato chips ...
- one-shot 15g packs, containing the equivalent of 3 tablespoons of ginger, chilli and garlic ...
- sachets of Classic Mint Drizzle ...
- JUST ADD Salad Dressings, in 40g packets, in a whole range of flavours : Sweet Chilli, Ginger & Lime, Herb Vinaiugrette, Honey & Mustard, Italian Cheese, Roast Red Pepper & Roast Garlic and Sweet Balsamic.
The Just Add ... range also includes :
JUST ADD Salad Shakers - the perfect addition to shake over salad leaves or add to soups, available in 30g individual portions, take your pick from the delicious Dried Cranberry and Apricot, Crispy Bacon and Onion or Sun Dried Tomatoes.
The JUST ADD range is available in selected Tesco, Waitrose, Asda, and Carrefour stores.
For more information : www.justaddofficial.co.uk (and watch this space for reviews as I try them all out !)
Disclosure : I received all the Just Add products that you can see in the photos above, in order to review them.
Other reviews you may be interested in :
Olive Oil Tasting Challenge
Our recipe for Macmillan Cancer Support and Silver Spoon's Little Book of Treats
Rod and Ben's Thai Chicken Soup review